Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Spa at Intercourse Village

The next time you visit Lancaster County, I highly recommend spending some time at The Spa at Intercourse Village. On my recent visit I had a one hour therapeutic massage and my wife had a spa pedicure. We both had a wonderful experience. My therapist was named Sam and she was an extremely nice lady who made me feel comfortable and carried on a conversation with me while she did my massage. She and I had a lot in common, namely our love of brown buttered noodles and Turkey Hill tea. The massage experience was great and helped ease the tension in my worn down neck and back. After the massage I was given a snack and some water while my wife's spa pedicure finished up. The prices are reasonable and the staff is great. So, next time you are in Amish Country, take some time for yourself and visit the Spa.

No comments: